One day I woke up with a vision.
My blog would start gathering like-minded local businesses & mums and offer content on non-photography related subjects. There are so many subjects my audience and I share. However, I feel out of my depth to talk about things like the zero-waste movement, body empowerment, birth or breastfeeding.
This is why I wanted to bring in experts to talk to my audience and bring more value, in a fun and engaging way!
If you feel you have something of value to share with my readers, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page. We’ll have a chat to see if we’re a match and then you can start writing :)
A few things you need to know:
- The content must be original = not have been blogged before on a different website. This would be detrimental to both websites in terms of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
- If I happen to have photographs that can illustrate your article, I will happily use them. Otherwise, we can discuss how to make your content as engaging as possible for my readers. I may have photographs that will illustrate your words.
- Content must be your own original work. When quoting others, sources should be cited
appropriately. In the event of plagiarism/copyright infringement, you will be responsible for any and
all damages. Johanna King Photography will not be held liable for your infringement of external publication rights.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in Guest Post submissions.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website and social media profile within the author acknowledgement.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon and documented in writing, you understand that there is no payment
or compensation provided in exchange for publication of a post on this website.
- I do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- You grant me permission to use your name and bio in order to promote your guest post through my e-publications and on a variety of social media networks.
- I reserve the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- Once I officially post your Guest Post, you’re welcome to request grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email me and I’ll do my best to accommodate.
- I reserve the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to Johanna King Photography, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of Johanna King Photography website or company.
- You understand that I will have final approval on all content published on this website.