What a day! From the minute I entered Teltown House B&B where the bride and her bridesmaids were staying I could tell the couple (especially the bride) had put a lot of thought in all the little details to make her wedding day one-to-remember. From the flowers (look at this table plan) to the signs and quotes displayed all around Clonabreany House and gifts for the groom’s men, bridesmaids, parents, and kids. The only thing that was missing on the day was a brief Irish shower so Lorraine and her bridesmaids could have used the beautiful umbrellas she had planned. However, I don’t think anybody could have complained about the weather that day and the wedding party got to wear their custom matching sunglasses. It started a little dull but finished with a beautiful sunset over the fields at Clonabreany House.
You wouldn’t believe those two have been together for (nearly) 13 years when you look at them, and The quality of the speeches was really high that night and there were a lot of tears (laughing ones) shed from the couple and their guests. I felt like I had always known the couple afterward.
I had fun capturing their big day and I am looking forward to working at this beautiful venue in the future.
Congratulations again Lorraine and Antony!
Thank you to Katya Koliban for working with me on the day to make sure every detail was captured.
- Reception at Clonabreany House
- Ceremony at Church of St. Alphonsus Liguori Kilskyre
- Hair by Claire Barry
- Makeup by Anne Hutton,
- Flowers by VP Flowers
- Dress from Bcouture Bridal
- Videographer from Big Day Films
- Music by John Forde & 52nd Street
- DJ by Phil Cawley
- Wedding cake from Amazing Cakes
- Ice creams from Little Piggy Vintage Hire
- Car and bus from Lawler Chauffeur Hire
- Accommodation at Teltown House B&B and the Carlton Blanchardstown.